View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 10:22 AM   #19 (permalink)
Becky
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Veela

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Hmm. People seemed to be picking and choosing what they heard. Taking it all in her stride, Becca looked to the man (RandomRaven) who'd introduced himself. "All currently existing protocols would have stopped this from happening in the first place, what with food hygiene and the delivery chain being monitored. Everything should have a paper train and everything should be being checked. I would just ensure those protocols are actually followed and not ignored." It wasn't always easy, but it was able to be done.

When the oldest candidate (lemon) spoke up, Becca gave him a polite bow of the head. Always respect your elders. She was teaching the kids that and was definitely following it herself too. "I acknowledge that they are in place, but when was the last time a Ministry employee went to a wand weigher or had a security check? Employees have even more access to the Ministry than visitors do and I honestly believe that we should do random spot checks too." Mhmm! She knew people could hide as much as possible to get the job and then show themselves afterward. You had to keep on top of this stuff!

"I do." Mhmmmm. "It was briefly touched upon, but I find that media can be manipulated by those who do not wish for unpleasant things to be publicly aired." A statement from the Minister himself might have made her believe it. "That is another security breach. All creatures that are brought into the Ministry should be put in complete isolation until they can be checked thoroughly by operatives within the department, and all operatives should be given the necessary equipment and skills to be able to identify problems such as the one we recently had."

Roxanne (lazykitty) caught her attention with mentioning the tube. "Excuse me, Ms. Carter, I heard that MLE were in an abandoned underground station. Those are not open to the muggle public and trains do not pass anywhere near them. People accept that these stations are closed and do not attempt to enter them. Most of them are a very good place to be considering they're quite far underground and can hold quite a few people." Maybe she wasn't clear about this since she'd been in France. "There are very few entrances into these stations and strategically, it was a good decision."

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.