View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 05:15 AM   #18 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
Default tegz! and anyone else who wants to hop in
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Every single time he thought he was out of Hogwarts for good, he somehow always ended back in the castle. What was this, the third time now? Clearly Everett Scabior was cursed, despite the fact that every footstep he had taken in the building had been on his own free will.

This time was slightly different from the other two times however. For one, after tonight Dash would leave the castle again and not have to spend another night in the drafty rooms.

And two,

Althea was now by his side.

Though not at the moment, after all she was a governor she had things to do and he hadn't expected to say glued on to her the whole night (that would not be pleasant). But in general she was and as a bonus she was not upset with him. Yes, it was revolutionary. Though the first was something he planned on keeping the same for the rest of his life, and the second would probably only last this one baby free night. Drifting away to the yearbook he ran his hand along the pages before opening it up.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}