View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 04:50 AM   #40 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post
Rae never did get the problems with waffles from house elves. LET ALONE FRESH ones. So she let it drop, but was DEFINITELY keeping an eye on those little beasts tonight. TONIGHT would be a great night to strike.

Who?

Barrington? Barrington. Lainey leaned over and gave that boy an obligatory sniffing. SNIIIIIIIIIFF. "You smell like sweater and Ravenclaw."

She would know, too. She also knew that Vi was around. Lainey was going to pretend that Vi wasn't around though so Vi would have a good time without her bonkers aunt and famous mum hovering like a bunch of hoverers.
No response, but then... was one expected? Cassandra waved politely at a few people she didn't recognize at all, and she agonized a bit over the food on the table. Not that she minded eating in front of Anj, who was well used to such rudeness, but her dress might explode if she made inappropriate eating choices.

"I want to eat the Headmaster's tower. I think I deserve it, before Annie or Gaellen or... Kobus or anyone show up and claim it. That's reasonable, right?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
Merlin, he was found. He could not even move a step before she mentioned him. And while he did need a haircut. This was not the time to bring that up. And those snip snip motions at least looked sinister to Nigel.

....Yep, Definitely Sinister.

"Hello, Ma'am. Having a good time so far?"
"Yes, fine, Mr. Barrington. And how are you? I have my scissors with me, if you want to step to the side with me. Have you seen the Wanderer's latest calendar? I cut Mo and West's hair that very day." Lies. Neither of them let her cut their hair anymore, but Mr. Barrington was a desperate case.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest