Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 02:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
LadyNerd
Formerly: Rookins

Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassiopeia "Cassi" Nero
First Year

x1
squishy yoshi / / i ♥ stalking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
Miles walked up to the house table and grinned as he heard a familiar voice. He was glad that he came. He almost didn't with the kids being sick and all. He looked for his wife and shrugged maybe she found Torin or somebody. He wandered down to where he usually sat and threw himself down right across from Cela. "Like old times right?! he said with a grin.

Name tags? He picked his up and it had his Prefect on it. HA eat that Ivan! Instead of putting it on he shoved it in his pocket not wanting to put holes in his suit. Nope. Not gonna happen. Besides who wouldn't remember him? He looked around for Fia his fingers drumming on the table. Seriously...where did she run off to? Hopefully she hadn't popped already?! Oh no...now he was worried. He stood up on the bench and looked around for a familiar blonde head. "See Fia anywhere?" No...surely she wouldn't be or there'd be a panic somewhere about a pregnant lady. Ah ha! She was across the room. Now why would she be over there? Eh...whatever.

He sat back down and grinned at Cela. "HI!"
Entering the Great Hall, Fia glanced around, her green eyes taking in all the years she missed, all the memories made and now, she was fully grown and about to have their third child. She rubbed her round belly then pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

She knew exactly where Miles would be as her eyes landed right on the Ravenclaw table. She smiled and began to waddle towards him, making sure to not bump into anyone. At least, for now, the little one was sound asleep. One bump would wake her up and start the movement.

"I'm here," she smiled as she walked up to Miles, linking her arm with his. "You can stop worrying. I see the look in your eyes."