Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 11:56 PM   #21 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Text Cut: Landooooo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Orlando's grin didn't waver as he waited for to decide because somehow he knew what she would decide. When she repeated the word 'dance', Orlando simply nodded. He decided to blame it all on Hogwarts. He had absolutely nothing to do with it.

When she finally decided and gave her hand in his, Orlando bowed his head just the slightest like the gentleman he was and lead her to the dance floor. Regardless of what was playing, the tall boy gave her a spin before settling for the basic position. Hands on her waist, and moved in a way that they could talk. "Enjoying?" he asked, not at all recalling what had happened the last time they had met. Or the last time they had seen each other at Hogwarts.

As a rule, Ryden does not giggle. She snorts, she hollers, she makes deep bellied low sounds when she's amused but she does not do the whole girly. Therefore, the sound that came out of her mouth when Orlando bowed his head and led her to the dance floor was definitely not a giggle. Perhaps a chuckle. At best.

Following his lead, she couldn't help a grin as he spun her around and then held her gently by the waist. It helped to steady her, for Ryden's head was spinning slightly. This entire situation was completely surreal. Of all the ways she'd thought their meeting would go down, the last thing she'd anticipated was slow dancing to some awful wizarding music. The brunette lifted her arms and gingerly placed them on either side of his head, you know, for balance and in effect locked their eyes together.

"Actually, yeah.. You?" she asked, cocking her head slightly to the right. S-U-R-R-E-A-L.

_____________I could still change the end