Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 11:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default Cela and Louisa and Addy
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Cela was SO EXCITED there weren't even words for her excitement. Hogwarts was STILL one of her favourite places even though people she knew almost died and there had been werewolves and duels and unforgivable curses... who cared right? It was STILL magical and she'd met all her favourite people and ------ZOMG LOOK THERE WAS THE RAVENCLAW TABLE!

"Copey looook! Its beautiful!" All the blue and the bronze, ooooooh! "Its too bad we can't sneak away to the library don't you think? And the common room. And our tree." Or maybe they could. They were Ravenclaws formerly, and resourceful, and besides, she totally had an in with the current headmistress. Pink Ladies forever!

Cela couldn't WAIT for her own darling children to all be in Ravenclaw too! Because they totally would be, right? All three of them so far totally would be, right? They were smart enough at least. Not that she wouldn't love them if they weren't.

All decked out in an eye catching gold cocktail dress that looked like it was possibly worth about as much money as the entire event had cost to put on, Celandine Kettleburn was sparkling about as much as her dress did. She tugged on her husband's arm until they were exactly at the part of the table they used to sit at back in their school days.

"Ooooh name tags!" But would it show her current name or her maiden name? The former Miss Toussaint, leaned forward inquisitively and gave it a poke. Sure enough the tag helpfully changed to show both names, and even had a little addendum on the bottom with her years of attendance (2065-2072) and that she had been prefect and Head Girl. Totally useful, but everyone would recognize her, right?
Copernicus had been married long enough to know that his natural position was following behind wherever Celandine wanted to go. Not only was it just easier on them both, but it gave him the best view in the world. He grinned and shook his head as Cela dragged him into the room, immediately toward the Ravenclaw table and their old spot.

It wouldn't be Hogwarts if he wasn't following Celandine Toussaint around, would it?

Cope looked rather dapper in his jacket and skinny tie, a burnished dark gold that matched Cela without being too matchy-matchy. She'd dressed him, obviously, and she'd also made sure there wasn't sand in his cuffs or in the curls he'd let go a bit long. She hadn't been able to talk him out of the beard, though, and Cope kept rubbing at it absently.

"What will mine say? Copernicus Kettleburn, I'm with her?" He picked up the tag, and sure enough, that's what it now said. He shouldn't have been so specific.

Genevieve Branxton was on unofficial hostess duty as the daughter of the Board president, and her mother had run her ragged with really stupid questions and suggestions about table placements and napkin folding. It was good that the rest of the Board was so much more helpful and decisive than Cassandra Branxton, because Genevieve simply didn't CARE anymore. In fact, she was getting a little resentful, because she was pretty sure her mother was trying to warm her up for wedding planning.

Vivi wasn't going to bite. Weddings happened without silly napkin folding.

She'd escaped her mother, who'd gone off to greet her oldest friend, and now Vivi hid at the Ravenclaw table, waiting for Max to find her and give her a sympathetic cuddle. That's what he did. It was very effective.

BUT FOR NOW... the petite blond offered a hand to her old roommate as she slid into a seat next to her. "Louisa. Fancy running into... no, that's rubbish. I hoped you'd be here. How are you? I heard you got a snazzy job in London? Tell me everything." Every. Thing. Vivi wanted so much to be properly friends with Louisa again, especially since the bad blood between them was long out of the picture.

"ADDY. Come sit here and cry over how much you miss my goddaughter. I'll hold your hand and insist you're a wonderful mother." Vivi was an angel. Didn't they all recognize that by now?

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest