View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 11:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Colley
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated

Default Truebs too
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

"Oh," hmmm, Robbie had almost forgotten Delilah was standing next to him. "Yeah, I did. From my last year, anyway. That term sucked. I'd forgotten how bloody awful my House was at Quidditch. I think we even forfeited a match due to sucking." Denver, or whatever that captain's name was, had been a horrible leader. No management skills at all.

Anyway. He looked up and around for something else to do. "Want to go find your year?" Surely Slytherin had gotten better since he had graduated and Delilah had been at Hogwarts... it didn't look like it from his glance at the House Points counter on his way in, but he had hopes...

But look at that. Another Slytherin (supposedly) that they were bumping into. "Hey, Zan," he lightly slapped his brother-in-law on the shoulder. "How are things?" If he was here, then his sister almost certainly was. Good man, hiding from her with his nose in a book while he could. Robbie almost felt bad for interrupting his reading, except this reunion was supposed to be a chance to bump into people and stuff.
"Yeah, well, Hufflepuffs can't be great at everything, love." Her back was sore and she still had no water, but Delilah was STILL being nice. STILL. BEING. NICE. Okay? She should win a freaking medal for it, too. She patted Robbie's arm helpfully, as if that would make the Hufflepuffs be less lame. It wasn't going to help a single thing, but she was trying.

She moved her focus over to the other man and gave him an acknowledging nod. Yeah, he was here too, and he didn't have water either. This was just the most fun thing next to giving birth that she'd ever done.