View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 07:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Text Cut: IT'S SAVANNAH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.A Forever View Post
She had lost Alexis. Savannah had lost the bubbly, bouncy, ball that had currently taken over her best friend, and in her current condition (Lex's, not her own) one would have thought that were impossible. But she had managed it, and they had just arrived.

If the former Hufflepuff didn't know any better, she would have thought the blonde was trying to scare her.. again. For old times sake, and to cause that pre-mature heart attack they'd always joked about. Brushing those thoughts away, the thirty-five year old slowly ventured toward the display of yearbooks, all spread out by year around the room. 2065.. 2066.. 2067..

Might as well take a peek, before deciding it was time to go look for the former Gryffindor.

Rachel had meandered away from the food table and over to the yearbook. It had been years since she'd looked back through all those photos and memories. Although her last term had left a bitter taste of Hogwarts, it still didn't manage to wash away all the good the school had done for her.

Nearing the book with her own graduating year, she thought better of it and moved one along. The past few yearbooks were much more pleasant, even if her then best friend hadn't been Head Girl in them. She was still so proud of her for that, despite not having seen Livvy since graduation. She was about to open up the yearbook when she realised with sudden clarity that she knew the woman standing a few meters away.

Oh, Merlin. It had been years. Rachel had been so young, it was a wonder she remembered her name. "Excuse me," she began, taking a step forward towards the brunette. "Are you by any changce Savannah Mae?" Awkward? Perhaps. Especially since the woman was most likely married and even if she was Savannah - which, Rachel was pretty sure she was, something about the eyes - she was probably no longer a Mae. But this was a reunion. These situations were bound to happen, no?

_____________I could still change the end