View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 07:11 PM   #27 (permalink)
natethegreat

DMLE & DoM
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Archie O'Brien
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Selene Latimer
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Gethin Hughes
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsgisselx3 View Post
She stood staring at the food, trying to decide what looked yummiest, when someone came up next to her. She turned to looked up and saw the face of someone who looked vaguely familiar. "Heeeey!" Okay. Freak out. Who was this? She knew the face, more or less, but she was struggling with putting a name to the face. She knew it started with an A....was it....."I've been really good these past...fourteen years. Great really! How have you been?" Anne? ...No. She didn't know an Anne.....Whit racked her brain to figure this out and just before she needed to speak again, she said, "It's really great to see you again, Annabelle!" Needless to say, Whit felt horrible for not remembering her old friend's name, but everyone knew she had horrible memory, didn't they? Nothing had changed about her, really.

Whitney picked up the drink Annabelle had recommended and sniffed it. "It looks tasty enough, at least. Then again, I've never really not liked anything the house elves offered." Food and drinks were a wonderful thing to her, why be picky about it? She smiled and sipped the drink; as good as she figured it would be. "Mhm. SO good!"
Looking at Whitney, she took a sip from her own drink. "I've been good. It could be better, but I can't complain." Fixing her hair with her free hand she realized that it was still the same from yesterday. Silly her. She was here for Ravenclaw after all, and not Gryffindor. So since she was a metamorphmagus she changed it to something more of tonight's style. Something...blue!

Annabelle had thought of two different styles. A darker blue, and a cyan blue. Gazing back at her friend she asked "Which one should I go with?" Her hair changed the two different colors. She waited a few seconds before switching between the two to give Whitney some time to think which one she should go with. Adjusting the guardian dragons around her ears, she took another sip of her drink.

... MISUNDERSTOOD ... DILIGENT ... SECRETIVE ...