View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 05:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default I HOPED WE'D FIND A KAYLA AND A NICO *flails*
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Cale was obviously going to donate to the Board of Governors - Hogwarts was without a doubt the best wizarding institution in the WORLD, and now that he had another child who would be attending in the future, he wanted to be sure they had all the galleons they needed to keep being amazing.

It was also a little thank you for making his son prefect. Hehe. He couldn't help but grin at that thought. If only Sophie had gotten prefect too! How fun would that have been - a set of twin prefects!

As he approached the table, however, his attention was turned towards a couple talking nearby - oh, he knew them all right. He grinned and approached them with a wave. "Kayla! Nico! I was wondering if I'd run into you two here," he told them with a smile. Since Anna had quit the potions business, he hadn't seen much of the Toussaints - not that he was complaining THAT much. Nico was very tolerable...in small doses.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid