View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 12:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Con_Stripes
Ministry

Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oz Thickey
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Desiderius Alberda
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Odessa
The Eye of Sauron | Zan-y | Snake Charmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
Kayla slipped an arm around her husband's waist. "I know that tone Nicholai." She had been with him long enough to know what he was thinking. Well she liked to think she did. "I can tell that you are not keen."

While she liked that he gave her what she wanted, what women wouldn't? Kayla was not about to do something that Nicholai didn't want to do. "Perhaps we should talk to one of the Governors and get some more information." That sounded like the sensible thing to do, right?
"It seems a little slapdash to me." That was all. Thrown together without much regard, but yes, he was willing to chat to a governor or two and see what their take on it was, perhaps they'd convince him. "We could sponsor a student fully ourselves when it comes right down to it." More than one, really. "If we felt it worthwhile."

Really, he'd rather look at taking an apprentice. Wouldn't hurt since his own son was hardly interested in following in his footsteps not that Nico minded. However, Professor Doyle Branxton had once sponsored his entry into MESOP, it had crossed Nico's mind to do the same someday, but only for the supremely deserving.

"Do you suppose Michael will consider university?" Nobody in Nico's family actually had gone. They were pretty old school. Purebloods. Wealthy. It had just been less common in the past and there wasn't anything wrong with that. It had nothing to do with their collective ability. The closest family who had gone through university were Copernicus and Plymouth, but no Toussaints, yet.