View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 11:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Sonea
Slytherin

MO & DIMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mena Dubois
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Park HyunJoong
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Park Minhyuk
International Cooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Feeling more relaxed now that the rat was in Cahira's pocket, Lux took Toffy out so that she could snuggle with her little Pygmy Puff. She did not know if rats liked to bite Pygmy Puffs, but Toffy shouldn't come to any harm now. Smiling, she petted her little blue Puff.

Being a Fifth Year was cool? Lux supposed so, but a better word for it was STRESSED. Term had only just started and she was already stressing out over tests since her career depended on her getting good marks. AAAAAH. If she didn't calm down, she would end up having a panic attack right in the middle of the corridor. "I suppose so. The time really goes rather fast. I guess the weird stuff that always happens here is part of the reason why..." Honestly it amazed her that Hogwarts stayed open and parents let their kids attend with all the dangerous things that happen.

Shrug. Lux had no idea why they were blocked off. "I suppose some were blocked off going way back to Harry Potter's day and others just collapsed since. Maybe we could find out what happened." Might have been during one of said disasters that tended to strike the castle every term. She had to admit that she never finished reading Hogwarts, a History because it was so dull. Maybe one day she would, but it definitely wouldn't be happening this term when she was already reading multiple books in order to study.

Cool places at Hogarts? There were definitely loads of those! "Well, there is the kitchen which is really nice. The house elves make amazing food. The lake is also nice and has a Giant Squid. There is a tree house which is a nice place to hang out. And there is also the Room of Requirement on the Seventh Floor which turns into anything you want it to. Me and my friend, Dylan turned it into a skating rink once. It was loads of fun." Honestly, she wouldn't mind doing that again one day.
Seeing how the girl took a Pygmy Puffs out of her hiding place and... That same moment she felt how her rat Nabber started to move inside of her pocket, smelling the Pygmy Puffs and he even made a few mean noises! Her rat was DEFENATELY evil and now he wanted to show that he didn't wanted to share this place with another living thing beside the humans! Hmm... Now that she saw more of her rat's character she loved her little friend even more! Her rat was just perfect with his; 'I'm evil and I attack everything and everybody I can get' appearance!

Pushing her rat deeper away she eyed the Pygmy Puffs in the girls hands and decided to warn the other girl. "Eh... I don't want to make you worried or something like that, but if my rat escapes from my pocket then hide you little friend okay? Unless you want it to be eaten alive" spoke Cahira slowly. She wasn't always that friendly, noooo... But she loved animals and all the other magical things what were looking cute and fluffy so she didn't wanted the Pygmy Puffs in the girls hands to be hurt because of her monstrous rat!

Why... Looked the other girl suddenly so stressed? Had she just asked something what was wrong? Hmm... But when she spoke she sounded normal again, so... Maybe there was nothing wrong after all! "Weird stuff? What do you mean? This is a school so what is there so weird here?" Looking surprised she wondered if there are secret organizations here or something like that!

Potters days... Bleh... That boy, she had heard so much about him but she was sure that that boy was just a normal kid who had really good luck!

Widening her eyes she stared amazed at the older girl before her. "Wow! Do you really want to find it out? Can i go with you?! That would be so cool!!" the first year needed to suppress the urge to clap in her hands and to jump back and forth like a creasy person but...! She was cool so she stayed still and only smiled REALLY happy at the other girl!

Nodding to the other girl and making a mental note to visit those places she grinned. She already had seen the lake and she REALLY wanted to catch that giant Squid sometime! Yes, she, Cahira Jones, wanted to catch that thing! Ha! “That room… Is it really able to transform into EVERYTHING? WOW!” The first year stared stunned at the other girl, already thinking about things she could do there!