Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 06:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cinn-O-Bun

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriin View Post
Kalla giggled when Ivan spun her round. He was so adorbs it made no sense. She caught his hand easily and smiled brightly. "But of course you can, dear. Always." For real. She quite liked his dancing and any excuse she had to be seen with him. HEHE. She clearly made him look better. Pssh.

At his other words she cast a glance about and shrugged a shoulder. "Not anyone I care to speak with just yet, no. You?" Did he wish to go mingle and see some old friends? HMMM? "Did you want to go sit at the Ravenclaw table in a bit? Bet you have great memories there." Kalla wasn't too keen to wander about... she hadn't been here as long as Ivan had been.
Ivan grinned as he heard Kalla giggle. She was always giggling. It was cute."Well that's good because I do like to dance and especially with you." He smiled and leaned his head against hers.

He looked around a bit to see if he saw James of someone and shook his head. "Nope. Just you right now," he said with a smile. He glanced toward the table as he heard her question and nodded, "Probably. But want to get my dancing in with you first or else we might not get a chance." He spun her around again and caught her. "But...I wouldn't call them great memories. Just...memories." He winced a little and shook his head. But memories he probably wouldn't trade if given the opportunity. Made him who he was after all. Part of him hoped that Salander wasn't going to be here or he still might want to punch him in the nose just because. Not that he would of course.

His eyes caught sight of a short figure talking to a woman by what looked to be a donation box and he laughed. Probably schmoozing for his dad. "Miles is here. Wonder where Fiona is." He craned his head to see but couldn't spot the blonde anywhere.