View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 05:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Colley
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated

♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Although Robert Bunbury cared very, very much for his wife's health and sanity, and for his own safety on their eventual trip back to Cairo, right now his biggest concern was not the size of Delilah's baby belly and how slowly she was wobbling around; his biggest concern was the wealth of memories that came flooding back in the moment he stepped inside his old school.

"Looks like they solved the money problems, huh honey," he murmured to Delilah as he tugged her around the Great Hall. Yeah yeah, there were shiny House tables and new banners; yeah yeah, there was food and a dance floor. That was all standard reunion stuff, and even though he hadn't been to one before, he wasn't THAT impressed yet. But the yearbooks? Spread out all around the Hall on fancy little displays?!

Well those were pretty neato for a nerd like him. "Looooook, it's my year!" he announced excitedly, giving her hand a squeeze and then dropping it to grab the 2063 yearbook. Hehe. "I don't even remember who the prefects were back then...." Of course he started rifling through it.
Delilah was certain that she hadn't even liked any of these people when she was a student here, so she wasn't quite sure how Robbie had managed to get her to agree to coming here with him, especially being about eight months pregnant now. HE was the one who said 'Hey, Delilah, wouldn't it be great to have another kid?!' Yet, AGAIN, SHE was the one doing all the work for the kid. She took a moment to pause, take a deep breath, and decided to try to be nice.

She could do it, sometimes, really, she could, it just took more effort than usual lately.

The climate change was doing weird things to her sinuses and she was definitely thirsty and already tired of being here, but she was trying. Delilah offered Robbie a smile and nodded. She rubbed absently at her belly and paused to look at the book that he was holding. "Did you find them?" The prefects, she meant.

Where was the water around here?