View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 05:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default Colley and anyone else ;)
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Although Robert Bunbury cared very, very much for his wife's health and sanity, and for his own safety on their eventual trip back to Cairo, right now his biggest concern was not the size of Delilah's baby belly and how slowly she was wobbling around; his biggest concern was the wealth of memories that came flooding back in the moment he stepped inside his old school.

"Looks like they solved the money problems, huh honey," he murmured to Delilah as he tugged her around the Great Hall. Yeah yeah, there were shiny House tables and new banners; yeah yeah, there was food and a dance floor. That was all standard reunion stuff, and even though he hadn't been to one before, he wasn't THAT impressed yet. But the yearbooks? Spread out all around the Hall on fancy little displays?!

Well those were pretty neato for a nerd like him. "Looooook, it's my year!" he announced excitedly, giving her hand a squeeze and then dropping it to grab the 2063 yearbook. Hehe. "I don't even remember who the prefects were back then...." Of course he started rifling through it.