View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 02:59 AM   #17 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Just as Victoria finished speaking she smiled as someone else had a question. This was a nice setting she had to admit. She liked the back and forth of the discussion. Such a better way to do this then that silly little meet and greet. "I think the alternatives would need to be researched a bit, but to start we could get sponsors for products to be able to pay participants. Say it's a beauty product if the shop or company that would like to put their name on the product to sell it fund the testing then it would be easier for people to take part in it." Thinking about what she said with the charm she was fully understanding. "Neither would I. When it comes to spells instead of potions or beauty products, we could have testing areas with lifelike dummies to try it out first. So then you aren't hurting a real person, but the affect can be shown on an actual object." That would make it easier in her eyes, but again it would take a bit of research to make sure it was effective.

Hearing someone else speak up she smiled at Ember, "Yes Ember you make a good point and that is why I feel fundraising and sponsoring experiments is the best way to go to get that money. The ministry of course would back the department and help where they can as long as budget would allow. With budget being one of the topics here today, that would have to be taken into consideration and is why other opportunities would be looked at to make sure departments are still being successful without harming creatures." She got to see one of the mutants first hand and would not like it to happen again.

"That is a very interesting question." One that she would admit to herself she hadn't thought about, "I feel when it comes to experimental breeding that it is a very touchy subject just like testing products and spells. I feel that plenty of research needs to be done about the creatures before doing any type of experimentation. I am not a huge fan of it myself, but I see it's importance as well. So when it comes to experimental breeding I would have to say as long as the experts know what they are doing and can prove the research behind it, then I don't see a problem with it." but they better have all their documents and proof of the safety and reasons.
Hearing the older candidate start to speak she stood and listened, goodness could he talk. He had many good points and she just nodded hearing them all. It felt like the meet and greet all over again when a few of them spoke lengthy speeches, but maybe that came with age.

Turning as she heard Saxon, she smiled, "Well Saxon, as I was saying before, I think finding funding so humans could be paid to participate in the experiments would be the best option, but alternatives such as life like objects for spells could be looked into as well. Working together as a team with the departments, I feel we could easily find alternatives together so that no more creatures will be harmed just to benefit our lives."