View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 03:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Security at the Ministry.

Interesting.

Working at the Ministry for 2 years, Dimitri didn't think that the Security at the time was enough. He was one of the victim, getting infected by some spore that caused him act weirdly like a muggle zombie who attracted by wand. He knew that might not happened again but.. who knows.

"Hello..." The 28 year-old guy greeted the candidates. "My name is Dimitri Burton. I used to work as level 5 employee a few years ago, and one day I got infected by a plague or something that I turned into a zombie. A wand-eater zombie to be exact." But glad that he was cured for now. It REALLY NOT a good experience, seriously. "So, what are your plans to make that incident like that would not happen again? I think this is NOT just the duties of Law enforcement since I got poisoned after having some meals at the food court." He didn't hear much about what caused him turned into zombie since he decided to resign after that, not because of the incident but he had to do something at the moment.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.