Thread: Of Mr Kitridge
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
isSeeker

MO
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nicole Madeline Holloway
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amy Harrington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Leo had written all the letters he had waiting on his desk and had just started on the big pile of library paperwork when another knock was heard on the door. It was apparently an afternoon of visitors. Rising from his desk, he made his over to answer the door.

Opening the door to peer out, his face turned into a beamed at the sight of a young eagle girl with her nose in a book, he couldn’t see the title of it though. "Hello! How can I be of assistance?" Did the girl have a question about something library or book related or Ravenclaw house related?
Nicole heard footsteps coming from the other side of the door, but did not look up from her book. This was the climax, where the main characters normally kiss... oh no, they did not. Disappointed, she closed the book to face the librarian, who was peering out from his office. She smiled back at him and straightened up.

"Hi, Mr..." she paused. Great, she did not even know her own Head of house's name. "I'm sorry. I wanted to visit you and have a chat!" They could also talk about books - which was her favorite subject of discussion, and possibly the librarian's too.