View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 04:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Alicia glanced at the Hungarian news correspondent and gave him a quick smile. She would have spoken up but before she could, Roxanne had begun speaking. Oh Roxanne that sounded so boring Alicia kept smiling though and nodded at the parts that she agreed with….which lets face it those were hard to come by.

“Mister De La Cristo brings up a good point,” Alicia smiled, “as well as what Mr. Kingley has said,” she nodded. “In my own humble opinion I believe that having events that benefit the public interest of the Wizarding Community will further benefit the ministry greatly.” Alicia girnned and looked happily toward Mr. Toth, turning then toward Miss Willowgrass and again smiling.

“Miss Willowgrass I believe that is a great question,” Alica smiled, “I believe that we the wizarding community need to help further our education standards and one way that we can do that is by funding independent projects.” Alicia looked around at everyone trying to make eye contact. “With these independent projects we can even branch out and have some be donation based projects, and these donations can be collected through various ministry events or by mail-in donations through the Daily Prophet and other news sources as well as in store donations. I myself am planning on cutting the cost to most deparments coffee and ‘treats’ funds by supplying coffee and to all of the departments that ask for it” she smiled and nodded.

This was going well…right?

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________