View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 01:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Was this girl lost or something? Because Roxanne was pretty that what she was looking for was a publishing house. "While I do support independent projects, I don't think that books-even textbooks-are something the Ministry, or any Ministry, has any business dabbling in. Too easy to be accused of propaganda. I'm sure that if you asked your department head, Skylark, I believe?, she'd more than willing to help you with research and maybe even finding a publisher." There you go.
Hadley listened to what this woman was saying, but for a second it didn't make sense. Publishing? Propaganda? HUUHH!? But then it clicked. Hadley blinked once, realised her question had been misinterpreted, then started again. "Yes, I understand all that. I'm not looking at being published BY the ministry, it was more a question of uh… research. My ultimate goal of my book is to help people in understanding the creatures I work with, but I was more asking about the ministry supporting workers who wanted to do an independent research project." You know, the book would be her finishing goal, but she couldn't support her research 100% by herself. Field trips, bringing in spirits to speak with, researching in and out of work… that sort of thing.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move