View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 01:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Preston nodded and extended his hand to shake hers. "Ms. Willowgrass, thank you for coming by." It was nice to see people stopping by the booths and it had seemed like this woman was stopping by each of them. "Preston Kingsley, pleased to make your acquaintance."

With a warm smile, Preston slipped his hand into his trouser pocket. "Are there any questions I can answer for you today?" Otherwise, he would share his platform. But best to check to see if she had particular interests.
With a firm shake to seal the meet, Hadley's brain chinked with an association. Preston Kingsley! That was it, she had heard of his name, of course. But she didn't remember any of them. She gave a nod and said "And yours, too. Yes I did, two actually. Firstly I was just curious on what your opinion is on allowing Underage Hogwarts Students to be able to practice magic in the protection of their own home? Obviously with at least one parent or guardian present. Though, I do suppose it would be quite difficult to regulate." But still… did anyone else ever think about that?

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move