View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 12:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Default For anyone :)
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Hadley wandered into the next booth. She looked at the topic and rolled her eyes. Budget. She couldn't think of anything much more boring than that. But… she had to come up with something to ask. She took a deep breath and walked up to a random candidate.

"Hi, my name is Hadley Willowgrass and I work in the Department of Magical Creatures. I just wanted to know about budget for independent projects. I myself am writing a book on spirits and poltergeists, specifically on how to communicate with them, and I'm intending it to be used as a textbook for those who wanted to learn more about spirits, but I was wondering… do you support those independent projects? How would you go about creating a budget for these projects?" She asked in a kind, inviting tone of course. And if they didn't support independent projects? Well, that was okay too. This was for her to get to know the candidates, not for her to drill them.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move