View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 10:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
Okay... It almost seemed as if the other girl seemed to dislike her rat! Not that she was wrong to not like Nabber because her rat really could be mean and even evil to others! Hmm, there were a lot girls scared for rats so maybe this one was also scared! So, putting her rat away was a good thing, for now... Nodding to the other girl when she also had introduced herself she tried to decide if she liked that girl or not... Boring people were... Boring so... She hoped that this older girl could be fun to talk to!

"Wow, a fifth year already? That's cool!" Smiled Cahira while she stared past the girl and further into the hallway, again wondering if there was more than only a swamp here...

"Blocked off? Why? That's so NOT cool!"
Muttered Cahira disappointed because she had wanted to discover all those secret places here! "But... There are cool places here right? It's a magical castle after all so... There are cool places here right?" Again she wished that she could see some more than just a swamp what was smelling so badly! She wanted to know WHERE she could go to finds some cool and exiting places!
Feeling more relaxed now that the rat was in Cahira's pocket, Lux took Toffy out so that she could snuggle with her little Pygmy Puff. She did not know if rats liked to bite Pygmy Puffs, but Toffy shouldn't come to any harm now. Smiling, she petted her little blue Puff.

Being a Fifth Year was cool? Lux supposed so, but a better word for it was STRESSED. Term had only just started and she was already stressing out over tests since her career depended on her getting good marks. AAAAAH. If she didn't calm down, she would end up having a panic attack right in the middle of the corridor. "I suppose so. The time really goes rather fast. I guess the weird stuff that always happens here is part of the reason why..." Honestly it amazed her that Hogwarts stayed open and parents let their kids attend with all the dangerous things that happen.

Shrug. Lux had no idea why they were blocked off. "I suppose some were blocked off going way back to Harry Potter's day and others just collapsed since. Maybe we could find out what happened." Might have been during one of said disasters that tended to strike the castle every term. She had to admit that she never finished reading Hogwarts, a History because it was so dull. Maybe one day she would, but it definitely wouldn't be happening this term when she was already reading multiple books in order to study.

Cool places at Hogarts? There were definitely loads of those! "Well, there is the kitchen which is really nice. The house elves make amazing food. The lake is also nice and has a Giant Squid. There is a tree house which is a nice place to hang out. And there is also the Room of Requirement on the Seventh Floor which turns into anything you want it to. Me and my friend, Dylan turned it into a skating rink once. It was loads of fun." Honestly, she wouldn't mind doing that again one day.