Thread: Of Mr Kitridge
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 05:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Cahira
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
"A head of house?" asked Cahira surprised while she stared at the man before her, not expecting this at all! She thought that all the other Head of Houses were looking like her own head of house, mean, ugly and strange! But… Not like this! He almost looked boring! Suddenly worried because she was getting afraid that her plan would fail now she... Only smiled back at him and knew that she needed to do better her best to get what she wanted!

"Hello, Mr Kitridge, nice to meet you!" nodded she overly friendly, almost too friendly to her own liking but... Yeah, she normally wasn't like this so for her it seemed as if she was acting strange at the moment!
Following Mr Kitridge into his office she closed the door behind her, trying to make a even better impression by showing some manners and... Yes, she was having manners! She only didn't wanted to show them to others that often! Still standing before Mr Kitridge because he didn't had offered her a seat to sit she folded her hands again. "Eh... I was here to ask for you permission about something because... I need some books for my study and i can't find them... They are special books because I only want to be the best first year from my class and to become that I need to study better!" Spoke Cahira, again trying to sound sweat, innocent and cute, and... Absolutely not like her old self who was most of the time rude and not so friendly...

But then she stopped and wondered how she could ask her real question, if she could enter the forbidden section to study! Yes, to study and not to do something against the rules... No... She didn't wanted to visit the forbidden section to search for spells, potions and more she could use for her own good! She was a good girl and good girls weren't doing something like that! Ha!
Faking some hesitance she watched how the reaction from Mr Kitridge was to see how she could ask her real question!

"Yes, I'm the head of Ravenclaw. I've been in charge of the eagle house and its students for 3 years now." Leo explained patiently but not unkindly. He had to keep in mind that Cahira was new to the school and didn’t know that he had appointed head of his old house after working many years at Hogwarts.

Moving over to take one of the guest chairs Leo indicated for Cahira to take the other with a gesture of his hand. Folding his hands in his lap he waited eagerly to hear what was on the girl’s mind. As she explained that she was there to ask permission for borrowing 'special books' in order for her to further her studies, Leo's mind naturally connected 'special books' with the Restricted Section of the library.

To get confirmation of his thoughts Leo asked "Can you elaborate what you mean by 'special books' Cahira? Many books in the Hogwarts library can be described as special. Is there a section in the library you can’t find or access?"