View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 06:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCharm104 View Post
Marigold cocked her head sideways at the boy. He called her miss? Okay then… she was slightly suspicious, but he just called her MISS. She was mush right then. She couldn't punish him now could she, he was so polite and adorable.

"Don'tdieplease." She stepped forward and lightly pulled at the fabric covering his shoulder. "There are better experiments." Like the one with the swamp she had done. She had smelled it a whole bunch.
He wanted to know what she was thinking, he wanted to know HOW MUCH trouble he was in - or more to the point, WHAT she was going to pin him for. Cause last he checked, there weren't any rules that said that students were not allowed to lean against ropes and wade around in swamps. Or was there? He'd never actually SEEEEN these rules, so there might've been, but they didn't count if he didn't know, RIGHT?

Die?

Did she say die?

"Why would I die?" he asked curiously, looking between the Puffer Prefect and the swamp. It looked... harmless. It was a pool of dirty smelly water, what could possibly go wrong? Hhhhmmmm?! "I promise I won't die, I don't fancy dying just yet, I still have a lot more to explore, like there's a whole forest of wonderful things outside!" See, no dying just yet.

But what was all this about BETTTER experiments? Zeke's eyes narrowed and he pursed his lips as he tried to think of it himself... but no ideas came.
"And what experiment is that?" he asked.