View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 04:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Casey O

Fan Club Officer

MO & DMT
Jobberknoll

Second Year
x10
Admiratrice des Maraudeurs | C-Rizzle | THE Best Snuggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Huuuuh?

Zeke braced himself against the rope, his head snapping to the side to see who had called out to him. Quickly he was able to ascertain two things. 1. That she was a Puffer, and 2. that she was a Prefect - and he only assumed this because there was some kinda little badge thingy stuck to her chest.

"Oh no, it's okay Misssssss," he grinned, resuming his testing his weight against the rope. "It's an experiment you see. I wanna see how far across I can get before I do go over the edge." Okay okay okay... it wasn't REALLY an experiment, but it was a great way to kill time, and right now he had time to kill. Besides, he wanted to see up-close what types of living things were actually in this so called SWAMP.
Marigold cocked her head sideways at the boy. He called her miss? Okay then… she was slightly suspicious, but he just called her MISS. She was mush right then. She couldn't punish him now could she, he was so polite and adorable.

"Don'tdieplease." She stepped forward and lightly pulled at the fabric covering his shoulder. "There are better experiments." Like the one with the swamp she had done. She had smelled it a whole bunch.