Thread: Of Mr Kitridge
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 10:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sonea
Slytherin

MO & DIMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mena Dubois
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Park HyunJoong
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Park Minhyuk
International Cooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Professor? Leo let it pass. It was probably not easy for new student’s to remember who to address as Mr/Mrs or professor. It usually came eventually. Pushing his office door open wider he said with a soft smile "It's a pleasure to meet you Cahira. I'm Mr Leobald Kitridge, School Librarian and Ravenclaw Head of House."

"Come inside, I’m eager to hear your question about something in the library." Leo said as he indicated for Cahira to follow him, as he made his way back into his office. Hopefully she’d had have the sense to close the door after her.
"A head of house?" asked Cahira surprised while she stared at the man before her, not expecting this at all! She thought that all the other Head of Houses were looking like her own head of house, mean, ugly and strange! But… Not like this! He almost looked boring! Suddenly worried because she was getting afraid that her plan would fail now she... Only smiled back at him and knew that she needed to do better her best to get what she wanted!

"Hello, Mr Kitridge, nice to meet you!" nodded she overly friendly, almost too friendly to her own liking but... Yeah, she normally wasn't like this so for her it seemed as if she was acting strange at the moment!

Following Mr Kitridge into his office she closed the door behind her, trying to make a even better impression by showing some manners and... Yes, she was having manners! She only didn't wanted to show them to others that often! Still standing before Mr Kitridge because he didn't had offered her a seat to sit she folded her hands again. "Eh... I was here to ask for you permission about something because... I need some books for my study and i can't find them... They are special books because I only want to be the best first year from my class and to become that I need to study better!" Spoke Cahira, again trying to sound sweat, innocent and cute, and... Absolutely not like her old self who was most of the time rude and not so friendly...

But then she stopped and wondered how she could ask her real question, if she could enter the forbidden section to study! Yes, to study and not to do something against the rules... No... She didn't wanted to visit the forbidden section to search for spells, potions and more she could use for her own good! She was a good girl and good girls weren't doing something like that! Ha!

Faking some hesitance she watched how the reaction from Mr Kitridge was to see how she could ask her real question!