Thread: Of Mr Kitridge
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 05:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default separate timelines.
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
Luckily she didn't needed to wait long before the door was opened. A man looked at her and asked if she wanted to talk to him but... Yeah, why else was she here? Standing before his door while she could have been somewhere else! But instead of saying that she smiled her most cutes smile ever and nodded to the man before her while she folded her hands. "Yes, if you don't mind, professor. I'm Cahira Jones and i had a question about... Eh... Something here in the library." Again she smiled at the man before here, hoping that he wouldn't just send her away, just because she was a Slytherin and because they were having a bad reputation...
Professor? Leo let it pass. It was probably not easy for new student’s to remember who to address as Mr/Mrs or professor. It usually came eventually. Pushing his office door open wider he said with a soft smile "It's a pleasure to meet you Cahira. I'm Mr Leobald Kitridge, School Librarian and Ravenclaw Head of House."

"Come inside, I’m eager to hear your question about something in the library." Leo said as he indicated for Cahira to follow him, as he made his way back into his office. Hopefully she’d had have the sense to close the door after her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isSeeker View Post
Carrying a book in one hand, she walked into the area outside Mr. Kitridge's office and knocked once. Nicole leaned against a wall opposite the door and flipped open her book. Reading was a good way to pass time while she waited for the librarian.
Leo had written all the letters he had waiting on his desk and had just started on the big pile of library paperwork when another knock was heard on the door. It was apparently an afternoon of visitors. Rising from his desk, he made his over to answer the door.

Opening the door to peer out, his face turned into a beamed at the sight of a young eagle girl with her nose in a book, he couldn’t see the title of it though. "Hello! How can I be of assistance?" Did the girl have a question about something library or book related or Ravenclaw house related?