View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 03:52 AM   #141 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
Art waited for him to answer what seemed like a really tough question apparently. She knew her own favoirites were hard to pick out. So this was acceptable.

"I know, worst question ever right next to 'Favorite song'." She giggled a little to herself and listened. "Give me a top five?" She asked and then he said Inception. "See.. I like Inception but i have an issue with Christopher Nolan movies, He likes to over-complicate a very simple story. You know, besides Batman." She hoped that didn't offend him since he liked that movie. She wasn't trying to down his opinion. But movie debates were fun, right? She shook her head. "No, you're right. That's always cool. I never noticed it until my cousin, Connor pointed that out to me." She nodded and was willing to let him ramble more.
Top five probably wouldn't have been much easier, because that opened it up to all sorts of criteria. Top five favorites to watch? Top five movies that stuck with you? Some mix? That list could shift even more than just the single top spot. But she had an opinion about Inception and so the top five would wait for later...Emrys pursed his lips a bit in thought, nodding slightly. "I.. suppose you could say that." He tried to think through the film on the spot, but gave up on that rather quickly. "We should watch it sometime and you can point out what you mean."

The words were out of his mouth before he'd even realized he'd said them and his eyes widened a little and his mouth went dry. Had he just accidentally proposed a second date? At home? "I.. I'm mean.. if you wanted to that is...." Merlin. What else had they been talking about? Books? Her cousin? "Connor... he's the cousin that conspired with my sister to set all this up, yeah? He, uh, a big reader?" What. even.

Sighing, Emrys looked down the lane. "I, uh, think it's your turn."

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time