View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 07:54 PM   #140 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
He hadn't said anything completely awkward yet. And he hadn't face-planted in the middle of the lane, so yeah, Emrys was more comfortable. Though, really, it was probably only a matter of time.

Because what if she thought his favorite movie was ridiculous? Or that what he read was pretentious? Or if he rambled. Or maybe if he took too long to actually answer which was what he seemed to be doing now.

"My favorite movie? Wow, um.." this required some thought. He enjoyed muggle science fiction and fantasy, superhero movies, those sorts of things. But also old old muggle classics like Citizen Kane. "I guess it depends on my mood, but I rewatch Inception a lot?" Was it or wasn't it a dream? The question of books was easier. "For books, I read almost anything, but I really enjoy muggle fiction where magic plays a big role. I think it's interesting to see how they conceptualize magic and what rules they create and how that does or doesn't correspond to actual magic... and I'm rambling. I'm sorry.
Art waited for him to answer what seemed like a really tough question apparently. She knew her own favoirites were hard to pick out. So this was acceptable.

"I know, worst question ever right next to 'Favorite song'." She giggled a little to herself and listened. "Give me a top five?" She asked and then he said Inception. "See.. I like Inception but i have an issue with Christopher Nolan movies, He likes to over-complicate a very simple story. You know, besides Batman." She hoped that didn't offend him since he liked that movie. She wasn't trying to down his opinion. But movie debates were fun, right? She shook her head. "No, you're right. That's always cool. I never noticed it until my cousin, Connor pointed that out to me." She nodded and was willing to let him ramble more.

Like an AMERICAN.