View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 06:08 PM   #136 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Emrys chuckled in his seat as Artemis insulted the ball. That was certainly one way to deal with the shrunken head's sass and it amused him. The chuckle only continued as she squealed in celebration and Emrys offered a soft clap as she headed back to sit.

"I... suppose," he responded, having never really considered it that way before. His employer was quite particular and Emrys had been there over a year. "Requires patience mostly, I think." Otherwise, it would be crazy making. He listened to her, nodding, before he stood to take his turn. "Oh, just shut it," he said to the ball as it was about to speak again. Taking his turn, pausing a moment to consider angles, 9 pins fell, with the 10th wobbling before refusing to topple.

Sitting once more, he looked over. "So... we talked work. What.. do you do for fun?"
Art clapped for Emrys as he knocked pins down, he actually seemed to have a method, unlike herself who just aimed for the middle and rolled those mouthy ball-guys hard. He even told the thing to shut it, which made her giggle a little.

For fun.. "Well, for fun i like really terrible movies and video games..I just started boxing too" Which she found to be plenty of fun. Hitting things was always fun. "What do you do for fun?" She should have been taking her turn, but she wanted to hear what he had to say.

Like an AMERICAN.