View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 06:39 AM   #135 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
It was her turn again and she got up, back-sassing the head inside her bowling ball as it insulted her, She would dish it back out at them, even if her insults didn't make any sense. "You're a Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder!" She said and rolled a strike, squealing and tossing her hands into the air. "YESSSSS" The blonde scampered back over to Emrys and plopped down.

"So... you must be pretty good at what you do then? That made her a bit impressed. Anyone who worked for someone in particular must know what they're doing. "Thanks, it's pretty dangerous at times... Well, it can be from what i've read. But between Uni and the MMA classes I've been taking should help." She grinned at him, It was his turn again.
Emrys chuckled in his seat as Artemis insulted the ball. That was certainly one way to deal with the shrunken head's sass and it amused him. The chuckle only continued as she squealed in celebration and Emrys offered a soft clap as she headed back to sit.

"I... suppose," he responded, having never really considered it that way before. His employer was quite particular and Emrys had been there over a year. "Requires patience mostly, I think." Otherwise, it would be crazy making. He listened to her, nodding, before he stood to take his turn. "Oh, just shut it," he said to the ball as it was about to speak again. Taking his turn, pausing a moment to consider angles, 9 pins fell, with the 10th wobbling before refusing to topple.

Sitting once more, he looked over. "So... we talked work. What.. do you do for fun?"

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time