View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 04:39 AM   #134 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
This wasn't so bad. Emrys' nerves were starting to settle the longer they were there, though still just the slightest bit apparent in the way he continued to hesitate before he spoke. It certainly didn't help that he thought she was quite pretty, especially when she smiled. Actually bowling was a welcome distraction.

He smiled to himself, his back to her, preferring to listen to her silly responses. It was.. kinda cute. Swinging his ball down the lane, he only managed to knock down six pins. "Historical, mostly," he responded. "My employer has me preview potential sources, see if they're worth his time." Between dry cleaning runs and grocery trips. "He's pretty particular."

But an auror? Wow. Even though it was only a hope for her at this point, Emrys still found it incredibly impressive. "Best of luck with that," he said sincerely, sitting now that his turn was over. "That kind of work can be... dangerous, no?" Emrys didn't know much about what aurors did on the day to day... only what made the papers. Or the history books.
It was her turn again and she got up, back-sassing the head inside her bowling ball as it insulted her, She would dish it back out at them, even if her insults didn't make any sense. "You're a Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder!" She said and rolled a strike, squealing and tossing her hands into the air. "YESSSSS" The blonde scampered back over to Emrys and plopped down.

"So... you must be pretty good at what you do then? That made her a bit impressed. Anyone who worked for someone in particular must know what they're doing. "Thanks, it's pretty dangerous at times... Well, it can be from what i've read. But between Uni and the MMA classes I've been taking should help." She grinned at him, It was his turn again.

Like an AMERICAN.