Thread: Suits of Armour
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 02:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Why was he here? He had no. Freaking. Idea. And the last time he was here, it hadn't gone down well for him at all. He specifically remembered accidentally stunning Agatha -- MUCH to his pleasure -- and looking like he had taken part in a serious battle of the armours. What a fun event, man, even if he wished that he could have left Agatha in her stunned state for as long as possible. Not bothered to help. Nope.

ANYWAYS.

Like last time, he was strolling along this corridor with his hand tucked into his pockets and without a care in the world for, generally, anything. Why WAS there a need to care? He only stressed himself out when he did so there was no point. But, as he stood in front of the statues and tilted his head at them, he couldn't help but wonder why they were stationed like THAT. Kinda funny, wasn't it? HMMMM.

HMMMM indeed.

Deciding to concentrate on one suit of armour, Grayson looked it up and down and leant and clooooooosely as possible to see into the visor where the eyes would be. Move. C'mon. Do what it did the LAST time. He was kinda interested to know what exactly got it to move and all and whether there was a way to get it to fight for you. Who could say no to their own army?

And if it whacked him, he was prepared. Just saying.
Prefect patrols were...getting better. Caleb was able to figure out a flexible schedule now that allowed him to study before patrols, so he didn't spend the whole time worrying about it. He was also using it as an excuse to start exercising - in the sense that he did LOTS of walking and carried a water bottle with him to hydrate. He could already feel himself getting more energy.

As he turned the corner, he noticed someone in Slytherin robes up ahead...UGH. It was Grayson. Of course. Just his luck...although he couldn't help but smirk. "Why is it every time I run into you, you're poking around things you shouldn't be messing with?" he asked with a sly grin.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid