View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 02:15 AM   #133 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
"I can be very kind." She smiled. He seemed nervous, but she didn't mind it. It was actually still kinda cute. He was nice and considerate so far and he didn't seem to expect anything from her.

Art took a seat while he took his turn, she decided to ignore the ball's insults. She decided to tell him the opposite of everything the ball said, it was a little silly but whatever.. Maybe she was a little silly sometimes. "What kind of research?" Artemis was a curious girl.. "Me? I just finished Uni, i'm waiting for the ministry to open. I'm hoping to be an Auror." She smiled because it was her dream since she was a little girl.
This wasn't so bad. Emrys' nerves were starting to settle the longer they were there, though still just the slightest bit apparent in the way he continued to hesitate before he spoke. It certainly didn't help that he thought she was quite pretty, especially when she smiled. Actually bowling was a welcome distraction.

He smiled to himself, his back to her, preferring to listen to her silly responses. It was.. kinda cute. Swinging his ball down the lane, he only managed to knock down six pins. "Historical, mostly," he responded. "My employer has me preview potential sources, see if they're worth his time." Between dry cleaning runs and grocery trips. "He's pretty particular."

But an auror? Wow. Even though it was only a hope for her at this point, Emrys still found it incredibly impressive. "Best of luck with that," he said sincerely, sitting now that his turn was over. "That kind of work can be... dangerous, no?" Emrys didn't know much about what aurors did on the day to day... only what made the papers. Or the history books.

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time