View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 11:44 PM   #132 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Emrys chuckled a bit at the joking and the wink. "That's kind of you," he responded, as the chuckle subsided. Emrys didn't care too much for how he fared, so long as it wasn't embarrassingly poorly.

He shrugged. "I suppose they must," he offered, though he was not sure himself. Perhaps he would check when he returned home and send her the information. If that wasn't weird. Maybe that was weird. It was probably weird. Emrys was still puzzling, a little, on the question of the weirdness of looking up bowling shoes on his father's computer as she took her turn.

Stepping up to the rack of balls, Emrys tried to pick one that would perhaps not scream or taunt too loudly. He paused a moment, and turned to Artemis at her question. "I... work as a personal assistant," he offered, trying not to state it so dismissively, remembering his conversation with Louisa earlier that summer. "Errands. Research. That sort of thing. What about you?"
"I can be very kind." She smiled. He seemed nervous, but she didn't mind it. It was actually still kinda cute. He was nice and considerate so far and he didn't seem to expect anything from her.

Art took a seat while he took his turn, she decided to ignore the ball's insults. She decided to tell him the opposite of everything the ball said, it was a little silly but whatever.. Maybe she was a little silly sometimes. "What kind of research?" Artemis was a curious girl.. "Me? I just finished Uni, i'm waiting for the ministry to open. I'm hoping to be an Auror." She smiled because it was her dream since she was a little girl.

Like an AMERICAN.