View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 03:40 AM   #64 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd View Post
There. She was smiling. So she wasn't too serious, then. That was good to know.

Kody laughed and shook his head a little at her first answer. "Wow. How detailed and specific." That was sarcasm. She kept talking, though, and he didn't want to interrupt. He nodded as Evie talked about her family, his eyes widening slightly when he said she never knew she had a brother that was so much older than her. Huh.

"Well, we're going to have to change that," he decided with a firm nod. "When we get to Hogwarts, you find me again and we'll check the place out together. See what's up with it." Basically, she didn't have a choice. They were friends and he was going to make sure her life was fun. As fun as he could make it, at least.
Evie refrained from rolling her eyes at his sarcasm. "Well, tell me what you like." That way she could know what he was even asking about. She liked being able to breath and the fact that she had hair on her head, but she didn't think that's what he meant.

Evie raised an eyebrow slightly at his proposal. And then... smiled again. "Okay," she said with a nod. "It's a deal." They would find each other at the castle and go exploring and find something cool. That sounded like fun to her.

"What about you? What's your family like?" His turn.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise