View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 01:26 AM   #58 (permalink)
Syd

MO
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
She had to laugh at his reaction to her reaction. "It's okay." Was he really sorry? It wasn't anything he had to apologize for. She was kind of just being difficult.

Well, that made her even more curious as to why he had moved her, but she had agreed to ask him later if they ever met again. She assumed they would.

Evie smiled again. "It's in the lake district up there... if you know where that is." He seemed like he probably didn't, but it was okay. "Yeah, I like it. It's better than London. It's a lot less busy." Not all the hustle and bustle of a big city. It was quieter. "Yeah, Windermere lake. It's big. I like it a lot. Where do you live?" Did he know that at least?
At this point in the conversation, Kody just had to laugh. "Honestly, Evie, the only thing I know about the UK is London. And words. You guys use words like mate and fancy and snog." That was the extent of his knowledge - everything that Mitchell had told him. And Mitch wasn't exactly the best go-to guy for things like that, as far as Kody knew.

Oh, and now that she had just said that about London... "I live in London. With my cousin. He's been here for a few years now." He shrugged and ate the rest of his chocolate frog from earlier. "It's a lot like New York, honestly. Though it's kind of weird because I actually lived on Long Island, but whatever." He shrugged again.