View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 10:45 PM   #56 (permalink)
Syd

MO
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
...... Evie watched him. She still wasn't excited about the idea, but whatever. She'd do it. She grabbed the jelly beans out of his hand and popped them in her mouth. She chewed them a little quicker than normal, making a slightly twisted face as she swallowed them down.

"Eugh," she said with a small shudder, chomping into her pastry again to get rid of the mixed and confused taste of popcorn, apple pie, radishes and earwax who-knows-what-else. "No, you're definitely crazy." It was not good. At all.

Evie shook her head. "Only been out of the UK once." And that was this summer, to go to Egypt with said brother and his best friend. Long story? Evie smiled back at him a little. She DID want to hear it though, but maybe he didn't want to share. Yet. "Maybe another time, then."

She figured. "Yeah, it's way north." If that helped. Probably not.
Kody actually grinned when Evie took the jelly beans... but the grin slowly slipped into a frown at the girl's reaction. "Really?" He looked into the box of beans then back at her. "Sorry." He really had nothing else to say. That usually ended relatively well for him.

"I've only been to the UK once. If you count me moving her as one thing. So we're even." He smiled again. And she was smiling too. She was kind of pretty, to tell the truth... "Maybe another time," he agreed with a nod. Possibly. Who knew.

He nodded slowly. "Yeah... I still have no idea where that is. But cool. Do you like it? You said you live by a lake?"