View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 10:15 PM   #55 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd View Post
"It is." Kody replied with a sharp nod. "But do it. Look." He tossed the handful of beans into his mouth and started chewing, then poured another set into his hand and held it out again. See? He could do it, so he wasn't trying to give her anything bad or something like that. He was a gentleman, thank you very much. When he was done chewing, he nodded again. "It's good. See? Didn't kill me or anything."

Her brother? He wondered how he was supposed to respond to that. There were a lot of people in New York. "You ever been there?" That seemed like a good question. He shrugged at her next question. "It's kind of a long story. Not that kind that you want to hear over jelly beans that you don't trust me enough to eat." He smiled. No big deal.

"Windermere?" He repeated. "I have no idea what that is. Is it in England?"
...... Evie watched him. She still wasn't excited about the idea, but whatever. She'd do it. She grabbed the jelly beans out of his hand and popped them in her mouth. She chewed them a little quicker than normal, making a slightly twisted face as she swallowed them down.

"Eugh," she said with a small shudder, chomping into her pastry again to get rid of the mixed and confused taste of popcorn, apple pie, radishes and earwax who-knows-what-else. "No, you're definitely crazy." It was not good. At all.

Evie shook her head. "Only been out of the UK once." And that was this summer, to go to Egypt with said brother and his best friend. Long story? Evie smiled back at him a little. She DID want to hear it though, but maybe he didn't want to share. Yet. "Maybe another time, then."

She figured. "Yeah, it's way north." If that helped. Probably not.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise