View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 09:49 PM   #54 (permalink)
Syd

MO
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
She was grinning until he handed her a handful of jelly beans. He wanted her to eat them ALL at the same time? Evie stared at the beans with a slightly disgusted look on her face. "That sounds like a terrible idea." No offense.

New York? "My brother used to live there," she commented casually. "Why'd you move here? she asked. At his next question she waited again until she swallowed the next bite of her pastry to answer. "I live in Windermere, by the lake." She didn't know if he knew where that was, but he could ask if he didn't.
"It is." Kody replied with a sharp nod. "But do it. Look." He tossed the handful of beans into his mouth and started chewing, then poured another set into his hand and held it out again. See? He could do it, so he wasn't trying to give her anything bad or something like that. He was a gentleman, thank you very much. When he was done chewing, he nodded again. "It's good. See? Didn't kill me or anything."

Her brother? He wondered how he was supposed to respond to that. There were a lot of people in New York. "You ever been there?" That seemed like a good question. He shrugged at her next question. "It's kind of a long story. Not that kind that you want to hear over jelly beans that you don't trust me enough to eat." He smiled. No big deal.

"Windermere?" He repeated. "I have no idea what that is. Is it in England?"