View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 09:31 PM   #52 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd View Post
"New tricks." Kody scoffed. "Here." He followed her to the side, poured a fair amount of jelly beans into his hand, then held it out for the girl. "Try those. At the same time. Trust me."

He listened to her as she gave him a quick answer to his questions and didn't divulge any other information. He couldn't blame her though, he wasn't very forth-coming with strangers either.

"Nice to meet you too," he said with a slight smile. "I'm fifteen too. From New York." In case she cared. "Where are you from? Around here?"
She was grinning until he handed her a handful of jelly beans. He wanted her to eat them ALL at the same time? Evie stared at the beans with a slightly disgusted look on her face. "That sounds like a terrible idea." No offense.

New York? "My brother used to live there," she commented casually. "Why'd you move here? she asked. At his next question she waited again until she swallowed the next bite of her pastry to answer. "I live in Windermere, by the lake." She didn't know if he knew where that was, but he could ask if he didn't.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise