View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 08:15 AM   #29 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default *is all out of order* *also knows this will close soon but la la la had to post ok*
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
"Hi hi, Mari,'' Adi said when his Housemate arrived. But his attention was on Zander again. The dude was RED! The Puffer tried not to laugh. Poor Zander the Weird. He wondered if the weird had disappeared by now. "Yes, I had a great summer. I just heard you say you got a crup... decided not to get a lion then?'' Hehe. His and Zander's little joke.
The Gryffindor was red, yes... And he could totally tell that Adi was on the brink of laughter. Awh man, the embarrassment was so real. SO REAL. Great first day as prefect, huh? But right, trying to focus on the conversation, the boy smiled a little. He did get a crup! And not just a crup, A CRUPPPYYY. That was even cooler than a crup. Or at least Zander thoughts so. But anyways, "Mhmm," and again with the lion joke. Merlin. He loved being one, but getting his own? "Yeah, maybe next year..." Only hopefully Adi knew this was a joke.

SPOILER!!: Caleeeeeb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

"Thanks...I'm excited to get started," Caleb said, making polite conversation with Zander. He REALLY wanted to tell him that his father had once been the male prefect of Gryffindor, but he figured that would sound too braggy right now. Besides, he was being attacked by kisses and stuff from Sophie and Caleb was enjoying the scene. Hehehe.

BUT WAIT. PAUSE. "You got a cruppy?! I have a crup too! What's his or her name?! What are the colorings?!" Caleb asked, perking up immensely. Caleb LOVED animals - especially DOGS. He was happy to see that Puck was also as excited about this development as him...so he didn't look TOTALLY weird getting all excited over a dog. BUT IT WAS EXCITING. SUPES EXCITING. DOGS. ANIMALS. WOW. MUCH EXCITE. SUCH CRUPPIES.

Zander nodded, though still confused about the whole Ethan thing, "Me too," also he was super super nervous about the whole thing, but he couldn't say that in front of all the other Prefects. It was okay if Puck new, maybe, but the rest... He didn't really know any of them all that well and he couldn't have them think he was going to be a horrible Prefect! Not yet at least. Before he could say anything else about the matter, however, ZOMG. Caleb looked like someone had just told him that Christmas had come early!!

HEHE CRUPS. You know, as ridiculous as he felt bouncing around the menagerie this summer, he wasn't the only one who got all bouncy about crups. So you know what? HE WAS ALLOWED TO BE EXCITED! "Yeah I did!! I got her two weeks ago!" Despite the fact that he still hadn't given her a name. Or told his parents about her... But pft, details. And oooh Caleb had one too? He had just found out that Eden had gotten one over the summer and merlin, were they that popular last term?"That's awesome! Have you brought your crup to Hogwarts too?" Important question. And speaking of important questions... "Uh, well, I sorta haven't come up with a name yet... So I just call her noname for right now, but I'm working on it... And she's all brown! Well, aside from a small white patch on her stomach, what about yours?" Maybe he could do this easing up thing.

SPOILER!!: lol PUCK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Puck grinned even more when she saw that Zander had joined her in thrusting his hand in the air. He was cool, well cooler than he thought he was. “We are going to be epic,” she grinned and couldn’t help but chuckle at the awkward look he was giving. Wait did he say CRUPPY? “CAN I MEET IT?” she asked excitedly grinning brightly, she just loved dogs…and they didn’t make her eyes all itchy or her nose all sneezy and well uncool.

“Oh…not too much honestly I went to the music fest thing and that was really fun” she grinned brightly…and of course there was the whole Bianca thing that was hilarious and fun. “I also…ugh…” she practically giggled as she lifted her hand into the air and made some little air-quotes she chuckled. “Bianca and I, we…” she couldn’t even finish the sentence as she started laughing and practically giggling. “ican’tsayit” she grinned and laughed. “WEGOTMARRIED” giggle snorting was happening. But she was nodding and grinning, “We…ugh just kind of made up new nicknames because obviously we are best friends” she grinned brightly.

Oh…he had taken the offer for the seat, she grinned over to him and was about to pat his shoulder in a welcome to the seat way. Wait! The compartment door was opening and….SOPHIE BROWN? Was she – wait…the badge was…she grinned she liked this girl obviously. “Nice badge Brown” she grinned and winked over to her. And then Sophie was sitting on Zander’s lap and laughed.

Still not wearing her badge Puck just laughed when Sophie wrapped her arms around her co-Prefect. Reaching into her pocket she grabbed her badge and pinned it to her robes and pinned it onto his badge in time to hear the exaggerated nickname…wait…Zanderpander? There was MUCH grinning going on right now, ”Zanderpander?” she asked simply turning her head towards Zander and cocking her head to the side grinning all the while. Puck just laughed when she saw how red Zander’s face was still, she couldn’t help but chuckle…”hey it’s a better nickname than if my cousin Paige said it” she grinned…”it’d have sounded more like ZandaPanda if she said it” Puck grinned and caught the words on Sophie’s badge. “Head Nerd eh?” She grinned brightly. “Well Sophie – you, Zanderpander” oh…yes she had said it with a big GRIN on her face, “the other head nerd, and myself should definitely all study for OWLS together” she nodded.

What? It would be good to have Prefect friends yes? And not to mention she needed to pass OWLS! NEEEDED to. Puck then turned her attention back to Marigold who was eyeing Sophie…that seemed to be going on a lot around here the eying that was. “Hi Marigold right?” Wasn’t she a mermaid with her last term…”weren’t you one of my lovely mermaid siblings last term when Botros thought he was King Trident?” She asked grinning still. And then she turned her attention to Adi and Bev’s conversation. That was funny. “Oh….what ideas?” she asked excitedly. She was hoping because of well…not really enjoying the guy’s company that Gabe wasn’t one of them but he probably was which was…ugh, so not fun for her.

He definitely appreciated the grinning at his stupid hand thrust thing. He felt pretty silly, not gonna lie, but it helped that she wasn't laughing at him like Agatha would have. It was pretty discouraging, yeah? And then, her eyes had grown like twice their size and man she was just as excited about the crup as he was!! "YEAH OF COURSE!" Well not now because he had decided to leave her in the luggage compartment with all the other pets. But as his coprefect, she would have to meet noname!! Like a part of the initiation or something, speaking of which... Is there a proper initiation?

"Oh, the music fest?" he asked smiling, "I stopped by for a bit too," but only for a day. And he hadn't listened to much music between being humiliated by Agatha and the dance lessons. As for the next bit O____O ?? What. Married? "Married?" Oops. BUT STILL HUH???? Did girls always do this stuff? 'Sides if anyone was going to get married now, Zander had his bets on Lux. That girl was definitely in love with Bay and he didn't see that ending any time soon. So nope. Sorry Puck, but you can't be the first.

Yes, yes the return of the horrid nickname. Not that he minded it SO much when Sophie used it but.... If the whole school got on to it... Well, then they'd really have a problem. Wincing a little as she repeated it, he blushed even harder (if it were even possible at this point). Yes, yes ZanderPander. That's what she called him. In front of the ENTIRE Prefect compartment. He'd find a way to get back for that Sophie Brown, mark his words. As for the mention of OWLs... Oof. Welp. Did they really have to start thinking about that now of all times? He could hardly get past the whole position of leadership thing, let alone remember that he had to do all this extra studying on the side.

SPOILER!!: HeadNerd
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
Sophie was COMPLETELY unfazed by Zander's red face - his extreme embarrassment was totally expected, wasn't it? - and she gave him another bear hug as he tried to come up with something to say. He was stammering, which was cute, and Sophie was conscious of the other students' gazes on them, but she didn't mind it. THEY deserved to see how sweet and modest their fellow prefect was, if they hadn't already known Zander Adair, and she was glad they were getting to see just how bashful and modest he truly was. She snorted at what he finally said, though, and gave his hair a little ruffle. "I am, yeah, aren't I?" Especially since, during that conversation when they were drawing with chalk, she had correctly shot down what he had said about her.

But, instead of feeling bad about that, she was actually pretty smug.

Except... she had given him false hope. Oops. She hadn't MEANT to do that - when she came to the compartment, she had fully expected CB to already be there so everyone would have KNOWN it wasn't her and her own badge would just be all in good humor and a fun joke - but she didn't miss the way Zander's expression faltered briefly when he recognized what exactly her badge said. She gave him another little squeeze of a hug and pulled away from him, sliding off his lap and immediately standing because she did not feel right sitting PROPERLY in the prefects' compartment. No, no. She knew this wasn't her place and fully recognized herself as a party crasher visitor and that she shouldn't make herself at home even among her friends, so she choose to stand instead of slipping in the small space beside him. What he said made her laugh briefly, and she gave his hair another ruffle. "Thanks, 'cept Tobes o'course, right? Since he's number one. We're a team." Hehehe.

The bear hugs caught him of guard, though he should have fully expected them by now as she was literally sitting on top of him. Did she see how everyone else was staring?? It was the first day and he already must've looked like a big fool in front of everyone. Just one of the many reasons as to why he shouldn't have been chosen for the position. He knew it. "Well, most of the time," he gave her a stupid goofy grin as he reached up to fix his hair that had been completely messed up by someone's ruffling. That's right, it was YOU, Sophie Brown. But of course Sophie was always right about everything. She was a Ravenclaw after all. And probably the smartest one in the entire school and maybe even universe.

Which was yet another reason why he didn't understand her badge. Sure it was amusing and all, but where was her real one? It didn't make any sense in his head at all. He couldn't be the only one confused over this. He couldn't, right?

He solidified his smile at the second squeeze of reassurance though because obviously Sophie didn't want him to be sad over it. She had seen the falter in his expression, hadn't she? That's why she gave him the squeeze. So instead of saying anything about it, he smiled. Smiled to cover up the fact that he was both genuinely confused and more than just a little disappointed. Not that he was disappointed with the actual Ravenclaw Prefect, because he hadn't seen who exactly that was yet. And as much as he enjoyed being squished and humiliated under Sophie's bum, he was a little glad that she had finally slid off. Still, his cheeks were plenty red and he was practically glowing. Oops. "Of course, can't forget him," her Toberino. She wouldn't do anything without him, would she? So did that mean he had one of those badges too then? Clearly it was Sophie who had come up with the idea, but it wasn't surprising that she had dragged her Toberson into it too. She was brilliant like that.

At the talk of the nickname though, Zander couldn't help but crack a small grin. It was kind of great how Sophie had gotten all protective over the nickname that she gave him. And also kind of great that it meant that no one else could call him that because now he wouldn't have to worry about ZanderPander making it's way around the entire castle. Though, Peeves had seemed to come up with a slight variation of his own. And the whole thing about Tobes being the smartest in the whole world? Zander disagreed. Soph--you know what... Nevermind.

AND WAIT A SECOND??? The compartment was opening again. The Gryffindor craned his neck around a little eager to see who would walk through next. He half expected it to be HeadNerd #1 to be honest, but he was hoping that it'd be one of the new Prefects or the real Headboy and Headgirl. AND OH! It was Gabe the Banner one! The two had been in the same search party group and though there hadn't been much talking involved, the guy was nice enough... Or quiet enough... Zander wasn't sure. Either way, the fifth year sent the boy a smile, before noticing the funny little exchange between Gabe and Puck. HUH? Turning to his coPrefect, he whispered a quick, "What's that about?" And wait a second. Was that CB? Was she a Prefect too? ! ?

You are Lemon!