Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 05:38 AM   #72 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post

She really needed to figure out how to stop her wand from absorbing and randomly discharging negative energy, if that was possible. Her burned fingers hurt. Kyroh was being really helpful with the whole burned fingers thing. "It might just be a first degree burn." It still hurt, though. Maybe she should get the healer to check it out when they got to Hogwarts. "Getting a prefect sounds like a good idea. You want me to come with you?" She was not just going to sit here for the whole train ride without doing something about her burned fingers. "It's not good to apply ice directly to burns, but cool water is good." What did he say about giant jelly slugs? "Giant jelly slug? I don't think that would help, but you have very creative ideas, Kyroh." Creative in a very, very good way. She liked his ideas, even if they weren't always good ones.

JUST a first degree burn. "Your wand shouldn't burn you at all. Maybe you just got a BAD one." He poked her wand once more with his own, and mentally tried to levitate it. GO UP. UP. Sighing he reached forward grabbed the wand and quickly threw it toward the other side of the compartment.

There.

It wasn't at though he knew about not using ice. "It could help I don't know!" Probably not...... it was probably just a stupid idea or something. "Um. I'm not really sure who our prefects our this term!" He hadn't seen anyone with a badge on yet. "What if we just blow on your fingers?" He was good at blowing.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}