Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 05:01 AM   #70 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Her fingers looked red. It hurt. "It burned me. Don't touch my wand, it might burn you." Or it could have other effects such as shocking him, setting off sparks, or turning his fingers into sausages it he touched it, but fortunately that hadn't happened yet. She was seriously questioning her decision to keep the hazel wand. No, she could do it, she just had to learn how to properly take care of the wand and make sure that it didn't absorb negative energy. Her fingers hurt. "It hurts." Penelope was looking at her red fingers that had been burned and trying very hard not to cry.

Penelope's wand had burned her. Kyroh stared in disbelief at the wand wand that now sat on the couch. But it looked so peaceful. Like a good little sleeping wand. Pulling his own out of his holster he tapped it to hers gently.

Why would it BURN her that was MEAN and - He turned his head as she spoke again and glances at her fingers. They were all red - "What if you got a second degree burn!!?? Or a FIRST. What did he DO? He wasn't a healer?? "Do you want me to get a Prefect?" Uhhhh "Or some ice? Ooooor a giant jelly slug that will somehow suck all the heat out???" Yeah?

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}