Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 04:49 AM   #69 (permalink)
Padfoot_Lover777
Hufflepuff
Red Cap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Allyson ' Ally ' Faulkner
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Granger View Post
Savannah finally entered the train as she made it through all the craziness of the crowd that was outside. Savannah was usually a calm person, but she didn't like being pushed and shoved by people trying to get onto the train. Shaking her head, Savannah walked down the corridor looking for her best friends and boyfriend Tobias. A few feet ahead she seen Tyler entering a compartment she quicken her pace to where she was behind him. "I'm right here Ty! "said Savannah as she walked into the compartment and sat down beside Tobias.

Savannah looked and seen that all that missing was Sophia which was weird, Sophia was never late, she started to get worried. "I haven't seen Sophy Hugglepuff, I haven't even seen her at the Platform, it's not like to be late."said Savannah honestly before sighing to herself. Resting her head on Tobias shoulder she worried about her little Hufflepuff friend hoping that she was ok. "I'm sure she's ok, if she ran into Kace or someone she knows she'll be ok!"said Savannah to herself. She was very protective of Sophia, she was like a little sister to her, she kept Sophia safe.

Sophia rushed through Kings Cross station up towards Platform nine and three quarters before she quickly ran into it. Hearing the train whistle, she sighed in relief that she made it on time, she was worried that she over slept. Giving her trunk and Polaris to the luggage man or whatever he was, Sophia stepped onto the train breathing hard. The little Hufflepuff was so out of breath that she was resting against the window. Deciding not to make the crowd any madder, Sophia looked for her best friends.

After walking to the middle of the train, Sophia looked into the compartments looking for her best friends. Saying sorry and hi to a few people she knew, she finally found all three of them. "Sorry I'm late, I guess I slept through my alarm or something, but I'm here now and sorry if I worried you guys! "said Sophia honestly but honestly. Sophia couldn't believe that she was late, she was usually the first one here, it wasn't like her to be late but she must have been really tired to sleep through her alarm. She knew that the four of them were worried about her, she was the smartest and youngest out of the gang, so they protected very well which she didn't mind.