Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 04:31 AM   #67 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyGirl View Post
Fish boy was starting to get annoyed. Good, good. "Alright..." maybe his dad lied to him so he wouldn't feel compared to a fish. But it was inevitable. And as for his question/costume suggestion, "You should" mhmmm.

Hugo held a laugh, "Okaaaaay. No one will know your location" there, no need to worry amigo. Chill. Also, he shouldn't take it on the clown fish. What has he done to him? "Look on the bright side, no one will forget your name". Hugo looked at Nemo, "Sure, food is waiting." food = love. Random question time, "Do you have a girlfriend?" because teenagers like kissing and all that. Disgusting.
Nemo felt like this kid was getting under his skin and maybe was doing so on purpose. "Right." This was the best response this boy could hope for at the moment. He's lucky Nemo didn't become increasingly broody at the mention of his father.

The fifth year sighed again, looking at the pages of his book and then up at Hugo with as little interest in what he was saying as possible. "I guess, maybe i should thank the stupid little fish because he's made my name immortal." Scofffff! Nope, he was never thanking anyone for that film.

HE WAS NOT A FISH! NOT EVER.

Okay... so maybe the question made him kinda mad.

Then there was a mention of food, sure whatever. Then....there.. there was a subject that made Nemo grin a little bit. "Yes, i do." He had a girlfriend, and she was pretty and French and clever and ugh. He wished she was going to Hogwarts with him.

Like an AMERICAN.