Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 03:14 AM   #64 (permalink)
WeasleyGirl

Billywig

x3
Hala Madrid | What's up? | Live F♥rever | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
Nemo sighed and was sure that if he rolled his eyes any harder than he was now that they'd come rolling out of his head and onto the floor. "I'm positive. My father never watched a film in his life." He was doing his best not to be annoyed with this kid but it seemed like the child was almost doing this on purpose. "No, i've never done that."

There didn't seem to be any discouraging this kid so whatever. "No, you may not. I don't need a bunch of firsties asking my if my name is Nemo just because of some crippled fish." More questions. Ugh. He had half a mind to tell this kid 'Good Day' But that seemed a little Bilbo Baggins didn't it? "It was just fine." For instance he didn't have to deal with people asking him crazy questions about his name. "I suppose, i am hungry. How about you, Hugo?" He asked, opening his book and seeming as uninterested as possible.
Fish boy was starting to get annoyed. Good, good. "Alright..." maybe his dad lied to him so he wouldn't feel compared to a fish. But it was inevitable. And as for his question/costume suggestion, "You should" mhmmm.

Hugo held a laugh, "Okaaaaay. No one will know your location" there, no need to worry amigo. Chill. Also, he shouldn't take it on the clown fish. What has he done to him? "Look on the bright side, no one will forget your name". Hugo looked at Nemo, "Sure, food is waiting." food = love. Random question time, "Do you have a girlfriend?" because teenagers like kissing and all that. Disgusting.

SHREWD | DUTIFUL | UNYIELDING
watching you, always watching