Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 02:40 AM   #61 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saz Hale View Post
Abby nodded and said "Yeah i know how you feel Cilla, i am Muggle Born myself so it freaked my parents when me and my sisters showed magical powers and yeah i know how you feel if you ever want to get help in finding your way around the castle just come to me i am willing to help show you around" Abby knew that for a muggleborn it would be strange to be away from home and learn about magic that is how Abby felt when she first went to Hogwarts
"'Ow many sisters do you 'ave?" Cilla asked. "I would love for you to show me around Hogwarts."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia Lestrange View Post

As he opened the compartment he smiled at her. "There you are Abbs, I been looking for you everywhere, sorry we got separated while getting on the train! "said Tyler softly but honestly before hugging her before kissing her softly on the lips. As he seen a girl was with her he blushed and cursed himself due to his lack of manners. "Oh my goodness I'm so rude, I didn't mean to intrude, I was just looking for Abby my girlfriend here. " said Tyler softly but honestly. "I'm Tyler, Tyler Lockwood fourthyear Hufflepuff! "said Tyler sticking out his hand for her to shake.
Cilla smiled as the slightly older boy gave Abby a hug and kiss. Cilla shook the boy's hand as she said, "It is nice to meet you, Tyler. Me name's Cilla Ashcroft and I'm a Third Year Slytherin. I am a late starter so this is my first time at Hogwarts."