Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 02:37 AM   #60 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyGirl View Post
Hugo nodded. He hadn't read that book or any other but did know what the story was about. The boy heard Nemo's explanation, "You suuuuure?" asked a little unconvinced by the fact his dad hasn't seen the movie. "Have you dressed up as a clown fish on Halloween?" because that would be fun and funny. Mostly funny.

"Yeah me too. Now I can tell everyone that I have found Nemo" he chuckled. Homeschooled? "That must have been boring" Hugo had attended to a muggle school first and then here. "You excited for the feast?! because he definitely was.
Nemo sighed and was sure that if he rolled his eyes any harder than he was now that they'd come rolling out of his head and onto the floor. "I'm positive. My father never watched a film in his life." He was doing his best not to be annoyed with this kid but it seemed like the child was almost doing this on purpose. "No, i've never done that."

There didn't seem to be any discouraging this kid so whatever. "No, you may not. I don't need a bunch of firsties asking my if my name is Nemo just because of some crippled fish." More questions. Ugh. He had half a mind to tell this kid 'Good Day' But that seemed a little Bilbo Baggins didn't it? "It was just fine." For instance he didn't have to deal with people asking him crazy questions about his name. "I suppose, i am hungry. How about you, Hugo?" He asked, opening his book and seeming as uninterested as possible.

Like an AMERICAN.